Monday, December 3, 2012

Excuses for not Blogging

As people might have noticed, I didn't have a blog post up today. There's a good reason for that! Over the past week, I've been super busy moving to a new place and also preparing for the Advent/Christmas season. What this means, at least for the former, is that I have no internet in my apartment through which to write a well-written, thought out blog post. Now, I know no one is expecting those, given my previous blog posts, but I figured I would try to nail that with this one.

Anyway, my deepest apologies for not having this updated this week. Next week's post will be regarding the shut down of City of Heroes; it's something that is on my mind that I want to make a definitive judgement about, however, it's one of those things that takes time to sink in. I don't want what I say to come off as angry or vindictive, since making a post like that would be pointless. I also haven't forgotten about the Roy Cooling re-write! That will be coming the week after next.

Also, in case anyone is wondering, my move went smoothly! The following video represents my overall feelings about my new place:


3 comments:

  1. "Now, I know no one is expecting those, given my previous blog posts" ..

    I disagree sir! However, I'm well willing to wait. I'm interested in your in depth take on the Roy Cooling arc. Also, I'm very interested in your take on the City of Heroes shutdown from the point of view of someone inside the game studio who's game is being shut down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! And also congrats on the move!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your move! I'm looking forward to next week's blog post. Thanks for taking the time to put up an update for us!

    ReplyDelete